Does Peak Support AAC (MPEG-4) Audio Encoding?
Peak supports AAC (MPEG-4) audio encoding with Quicktime 6.2 or later.
The following are steps to create MPEG-4 (AAC) audio files in Peak:
- After you have finished editing a 16 bit file choose: "file>save as".
- Choose "Quicktime" as the file type.
- Choose "MPEG-4" as the compression type.
- Then choose "options" to set the bit rate setting of your choice..
AAC (MPEG-4) encoding does not support 24 or 32 bit audio files.
- Register / Activate / Authorize
- Peak 7
- Peak 6
- SoundSoap Pro
- Peak (Previous Versions)