Suddenly I have lost all keyboard shortcuts on Peak
Q: Suddenly I have lost all standard keyboard commands. The Delete key will not delete selection. Space bar, instead of stopping and starting now removes and returns the "overview". Tab no longer selects content. I haven't messed with any settings or preferences. How do I remedy this problem?
A: You need to turn "Full Keyboard Access" to "Off" or "Text Boxes and Lists Only".
Try the following:
- Go into System Preferences
- Open the Keyboard/Mouse System Preference panel
- Select the Keyboard Shortcuts tab at the top of the panel
- Make sure the "Full Keyboard Access" option is set either to "Off" or to "Text Boxes and Lists Only"
- Register / Activate / Authorize
- Peak 7
- Peak 6
- SoundSoap Pro
- Peak (Previous Versions)